Effective September 1, 2017, Fortis BC and BC Hydro have launched their new BC Home Energy Coach program. The intent of the program is to provide you with building-science based information about options to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
Easy to navigate self-serve tools, including an incentives database, a frequently asked questions database and resources, will help you access information about energy efficiency products and services. Knowledgeable program staff will be available to answer your questions at all stages of your home energy improvement project by phone and email. The focus of this service is on existing single family residential homes, townhomes and row homes.
Homeowners, contractors, and local governments will be able to use the BC Home Energy Coach resources to learn about:
- Accessing rebates, incentives, and financing
- Options to reduce home energy bills
- Options to shrink home greenhouse gas emissions
- Understanding the benefits of improved home energy efficiency
- Choosing the right energy saving products
- Selecting the right contractors
How to contact the BC Home Energy Coach Program:
Your first step to take advantage of the rebates is to book your EnerGuide evaluation. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.