We are pleased to announce that we are expanding our team in the Edmonton area. The VT Group of Companies are pleased to welcome Colin Schulte to our team. He brings with him extensive training and experience in renewable energies, mechanical technology and energy management. He will be working closely with our existing team on residential and commercial energy assessments, analysis and modelling for 9.36 Code Compliance, NECB energy modelling, diagnostic assessments of moisture/water issues on residential houses and mechanical design.
We welcome Colin to our group and feel that he will be a strong asset to our Edmonton operation.
The VT Group of Companies provides mechanical engineering design services, building envelope consulting & inspections and energy efficiency for code compliance and sustainability solutions.
Our diverse, but complimentary skills, knowledge, education and services means that you can rely on an experienced and diverse team for your next building project, energy assessment, renovation, tenant improvement or problem-solving requirements. Our team of engineers and designers will work with you to design comfortable, affordable and efficient HVAC & plumbing systems to suit you and your project’s goals and objectives.
With the growing focus through new legislation and building codes on energy efficiency and sustainability, our team is well positioned to provide you with an affordable holistic approach to meeting these requirements to keep your projects moving forward and ensure your construction budget is front and centre.
We provide a full suite of affordable services for your 9.36, NECB, STEP code, and ASHRAE assessment requirements. Our energy consultants will help you or your organization optimize energy efficiency, reducing operating costs and carbon footprint. Our building envelope specialists provide diagnostic and consulting services to either prevent problems before they start or provide a solution to existing problems and concerns. Our strength is in our diversity and our commitment to making buildings better.
- EnerGuide Version 15 energy assessments for new and existing houses
- 9.36 energy code compliance and consulting services
- STEP code compliance and consulting
- Residential HVAC design (F326 ventilation, CSA F280 heat loss and gain calculations and full mechanical design)
- Blower door testing
- BuiltGreen Consulting
- Energy Efficiency and 9.36 Training
- HVAC design & plumbing solutions for the commercial and residential sectors
- NECB and 9.36 code compliance STEP code compliance consulting services
- ASHRAE commercial energy assessments
- Blower door testing for large buildings
- Building envelope consulting diagnostic testing and troubleshooting
- Infrared Thermography
- Water Testing
- Insurance & New Home Warranty claim investigations
- 9.36 energy code compliance and consulting
- training and seminars blower door testing and infrared thermography services
- Unvented Attic letters